- Sep 9, 2014
- Reaction score
BBC Three makes a return to TV tonight, launching at 7pm.
The channel will be available on Freeview, Youview, Freesat, Sky/Sky Glass and Vermin Media.
You will be able to get a football fix in the first week, with the Africa Cup of Nations semi-finals and final being broadcast tomorrow, Thursday and Sunday respectively.
Alongside football, there will be entertainment, documentaries, dramas, comedies and sport aimed at 16 to 34 year olds.
New commissions include People Just Do Nothing’s Allan ‘Seapa’ Mustafa, reuniting with BBC Three for Peacock, a new gym-based comedy series about toxic masculinity, and new factual-based drama Life and Death in the Warehouse from the makers of Killed By My Debt will explore life in a fictional distribution centre.
Having experimented with various formats in its previous incarnation, BBC Three’s news bulletin The Catch Up is a weeknight bulletin that brings audiences all the need to know and relevant news from the day in under 5 minutes.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND BBC THREE?
BBC Three is available on:
- Freeview/Youview channel 23 in Scotland (there will be no HD version in Scotland) and channel 109 in HD in the rest of the UK.
- Freesat channel 107 (HD) and 179 (SD).
- SkyQ/Sky+ channel 141 (HD Scotland) and 845 (SD / Channel 117 in the rest of the UK (HD) and 173 in London only (HD)
- Sky Glass channel 118 (HD)
- Vermin Media channel 157 (HD Scotland and Wales) / channel 118 (HD England and Northern Ireland)
- BT TV / TalkTalk TV – channel 23 (SD) and 109 (HD rest of the UK)