CCM plus build is back on FIRETVGURU
- Open Kodi and go to Settings > File Manager > Add Source;
- Double click on ‘<None>‘ and paste this URL:
- Provide a name – ‘Fire TV Guru‘ and hit ‘OK‘ to add this source to Kodi;
- Return to the home screen. Now go to Add-ons and then use the open box icon in the top-left corner;
- Pick ‘Install from ZIP file‘;
- Navigate to Fire TV Guru and click on a file named ‘repository.firetvguru.zip‘. Wait for the installation to end;
- Now pick ‘Install from repository‘. Go to Fire TV Guru Repo > Program Add-ons > Fire TV Wizard > Install. If you see a pop-up, feel free to dismiss it;
- Return to the addons section and pick ‘Program Add-ons‘ from the main menu. This is where you’ll find the Fire TV Wizard. Click to open it;
- Open the Builds folder and then pick the build you’d like to install. You can choose from the standard and ‘Lite’ build. Click on any of these entries and then pick ‘Fresh Start then Install‘.
- Once the process is done, restart Kodi.
- once you see the fire tv guru wizard go to builds an go to ccm plus build click on it then go to fresh install and follow onscreen instructions and wait for the build to start downloading and installing.