Discussion in 'VU+ News & General Discussion' started by DirtyDonki, Jun 12, 2018.
Basic parameters of receiver VU + DUO 4K:
- 2 x Plug & Play Dual FBC DVB-S2X or FBC DVB-C / T2 tuner
- 2 x universal card reader
- 2 x CI slot
- 1 x HDMI input, 1x HDMI output
- 1 x RS232 connector in RJ11 design
- 1 x USB 3.0 (rear panel) and 1 x USB 2.0 (front panel)
- 1 x LAN 1 Gbps
- 1 x S / PDIF optical digital output
- 1x Quad Core 2.1 GHz, 4GB RAM and 8GB Flash
- Bluetooth 4.0 for premium DO or bluetooth audio device (A2DP)
- Built-in HDD 2.5 "SATA (removable drawer)
- mediaplayer, plugins - KODI, YouTube, Samba, DLNA, Trancoding ...
- Mediaplayer with a wide range of playback formats
- iOS and Android apps
- switching programs under 1 second
Receiver vu + duo 4k should appear in the market at the end of this year.
Separate names with a comma.