- Sep 9, 2014
- Reaction score
LLS - FullHD Skin for VTI
The design principles are very simple:
- Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Keep it simple.
- No artworks if not required.
- No highlights if not required.
- Create an image backup of the box - I take no guarantees for crashes!
- Unzip the attached ZIP
- Skin nach /usr/share/enigma2/LLS_FHD
- Renderer / converter to the corresponding folders in / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Components
- Optionally, you can use it for Choice List, ConfigList, FileList, Plugin List, Service List and TimerList the modified Components. For this purpose, copy the appropriate Python scripts from the PATCHED folder to the folder / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Components and overwrite existing files. For side effects, such that the ARCTIC skin no longer looks so pretty, I can not guarantee this. Therefore this at your own risk.
- Select Skin in settings and testing.
- v1.01 / 1:02: I was a bit hasty. Had to quickly what the DreamPlex Skin "PlexiLike" to adjust. - v1.0: A few changes, in principle, only code-care. Have not seen a purple screen anymore, so now I'm going to v1.0 - Beta 1.3: corrected popups in series recorders; HDMI-CEC corrected; Zapping mode selection corrected. New View for DreamPlex (ListView with LiveTV, more to come ...) - Beta 1.2 has a few bug fixes. No major new geskinnten plugins but further reduction of unnecessary images, etc. If someone could help me to build a .ipkg, I would be very grateful. I have no time.
1.9 MB Views: 13