Latest Builds Attached
- update dvbapp2 (20180305)
fix descrambling flag for none CI services
improve auto CI assignment (add HD+ services to SLY smartcard when no softcam is active)
1st Generation VU+ (Solo, Duo, Uno & Ultimo) no longer supported.
Black Hole 3.0.4
What is new ?
- Add Quad Picture in Picture support (Ultimo4K, Uno4K, Solo4K)
- Update CrossEPG to support new Rytec xz compression XMLTV listings
- Update CrossEPG to include latest Rytec Providers
- Update OpenWebif to fix Grab and WebTV
- Update Drivers (Ultimo4K, Uno4K...
so I get a VU+ solo pro clone which if I'd of known what a nightmare they are I wouldn't of bothered, this is how it come I can next via ftp but from what I've read not good idea to flash via USB ?? Brickit??I've done extensive research on this all day and still I haven't found the answer it was...
A site created & maintained by satellite tv enthusiasts specifically for users of vuplus receivers. We are not connected to the manufacturer vuplus or any supporting image team in any way. Registration is required before you can download from this site.